Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is daniel I'm 20yrs old and im from california. I'm looking to get into riding motorcycles/sport bikes but mainly naked bikes, i really like those ones.

I know this is only the introduction forum so which forum is the one where I can ask questions about bikes?

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. I would suggest you check out the 1st bike/new rider forum. You may find answers to some of the questions you have.

·
Very Famous Person
9,810 Posts
--

Before you move to a different Category, you should use the Search feature at the top to see if there are some Threads with answers to your problem first. It is hard to imagine that you're the first one with any problem there is. :wink:

--

·
Super Moderator
1,581 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad you found us and hope you will make yourself at home here! Check out the New Rider section first, use the search function for questions that have probably been asked already. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you get on the list for the next local BRC (Basic Rider Course; Google Motorcycle Safety Foundation California)...you should take this before you even start bike shopping. They provide the bikes and helmets, BTW.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Welcome to the forum. No need to feel uneasy. Ask questions wherever you want. If you are out of line one of us will let you know where to post next.

·
Registered
207 Posts
You got good taste for bike looking for naked ones, I know some enthusiasts here too and they have interesting naked bikes. Pass the BRC and keep looking for bikes here for inspiration, welcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts