Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just made an account today after seeing there are pretty frequent posts on here. (A lot of motorcycle forums are dead). Anyways, the name is Justin and I'm from Dallas, Texas. I currently live in Coronado, CA (5 min from San Diego). I joined this forum in hopes of learning things I should know, to find a cool community that I can talk about my soon to be new hobby, and maybe to find people to ride with. I am taking the MSF course on Sept. 6th. I'm a little nervous but I think I'll be alright. I have no previous riding experience besides my bicycle, and a moped once. I used to drive a manual car so hopefully that helps when it comes to learning to shift on a motorcycle. Also, I plan on getting a Ninja 300 as my first bike. From what I've read it seems like it's a very fun bike while being great for learners as well.

Last but not least, just wanted to say hi to everyone and thank you in advance for hopefully accepting me into your community. :)

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Get plenty of rest the night before your class, pay attention and have fun. The class is a great learning experience and gives you lots of the basics to build on. I rode when I was a teenager then got back into it in 2005. I took the class last year and can't tell you how much more confidence it gave me. Good Luck to you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts