Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just wanted to say hi. I've had my eye out for a BMW K1200R since I road my friends a couple of years back. Finding one that is close and in good condition for a decent price is hard! I finally found one in LA which is close enough to me (San Diego) so I jumped on it! Will definitely follow up here with pictures and a post in the BMW section. Bike has saddle bags, aftermarket exhaust and some accessories here and there. Priced below book because he couldn't sell it because nobody knows what it is! Awesome niche bike :icon_cool:

Todays delima... wear my leathers on the train to LA and look like a gimp, or ride 2 hours home on a new bike in rush hour traffic in jeans... hmmm.

Look forward to sharing experiences with you all. :coffeescreen:

·
So long
2,739 Posts
Hi Motocreep! Welcome to the forum from Chapel Hill.

Congrats on the BMW K1200R! That's an awesome bike. I love that you don't see many on the road. Best of luck with it.

I have a Cosmic Blue K1200R Sport.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Hello all, just wanted to say hi. I've had my eye out for a BMW K1200R since I road my friends a couple of years back. Finding one that is close and in good condition for a decent price is hard! I finally found one in LA which is close enough to me (San Diego) so I jumped on it! Will definitely follow up here with pictures and a post in the BMW section. Bike has saddle bags, aftermarket exhaust and some accessories here and there. Priced below book because he couldn't sell it because nobody knows what it is! Awesome niche bike :icon_cool:

Todays delima... wear my leathers on the train to LA and look like a gimp, or ride 2 hours home on a new bike in rush hour traffic in jeans... hmmm.

Look forward to sharing experiences with you all. :coffeescreen:
Welcome to the forum. IMO ride that thing. You have a perfectly good bike so use it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome guys, thanks for the warm welcome! Not planning on crashing but with a 2 hour ride during LA rush hour on a new bike, thinking the extra protection might be a good idea. Should have pics soon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts