Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone -

My name is Sarah and I just moved here from Chicago. I ride a '73 Honda CB350f and love it! Part of the reason I moved to the Bay Area was to be able to ride all year long.

I just moved to Inner Richmond and am on an active hunt to find some garage space nearby or other riders in the area who would be interested in sharing a space. A little nervous about street parking since I've heard bike theft is a huge thing here. I've been searching Craigslist but $250/month is just a little bit too much! Any other riders interested or have tips on how to find safe motorcycle parking in the area?

Any help is appreciated!

Sarah

·
Registered
809 Posts
Welcome! Your ride is a Golden Oldie! When you get 15 posts, how about posting some photos?

Good luck with your search for indoor parking in San Fran. Let us know how it turns out.

·
American Legion Rider
23,521 Posts

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,296 Posts

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I find that theft is the least of my concerns. I carry theft insurance with a $500 deductible so compared to your prospective parking fees a total loss would only cost me 2 months rent. That is a chance I would be willing to take. No reason to tempt fate but just don't be stupid and park in dark, out of the way places.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts