Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hero of Legend
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone. You can call me Kaptain K. I've had a motorcycle license since May, and currently ride a Honda Shadow 750, but plan to upgrade to a Harley ( presumably a Sportster ) fairly soon.

I live in Missouri, on the Mighty Mississippi River, and I look forward to sharing the road with my fellow 2 wheelin' brothers and sisters.

Ride or die, y'all!

·
American Legion Rider
23,694 Posts

·
Driftless Rider
1,540 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin:icon_cool:

I'm also right on the Mighty Mississippi...about 4 blocks from the GRR

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,370 Posts

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Welcome from another Missourian. I live south of St. Louis about 10 miles from the Mighty Mississipi. I love riding that Great River Road! Beautiful scenery and great food all along it.

·
Hero of Legend
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome from another Missourian. I live south of St. Louis about 10 miles from the Mighty Mississipi. I love riding that Great River Road! Beautiful scenery and great food all along it.
I'm a fairly frequent visitor to the St. Louis area ( though not on a bike, yet ). So I kinda know what you're talking about. I actually live ALONG the river, which is great for a view, and watching barges go through the area, but horrible when it rains as bad as it has this year, and the threat of a massive flood looms over your head...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts