Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cruising is a Life Choice
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

This forum is pretty great! Been lurking for a while and decided to finally jump in. :grin:

Living in Southern New England and have been riding with my girl just lately enjoying the foliage...

So bought my first bike 2 years ago in June of '17 - 2008 Suzuki Boulevard VS800. Great first bike! I got it from an older gent who'd only put 740 original miles. We hit it off he and I and he "forced" me to take it off his hands for $2000. Love it.

Been riding for 2 seasons now and will be looking to upgrade to a Harley in the next year or two...

Looking forward to getting to know the community!

Keep both wheels on the ground y'all

:smile_big:

-Fidknop

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome! I've only been here about a week and it's been lots of fun. Lots of good information and chatter, especially with the "seasoned riders."

BC

·
Cruising is a Life Choice
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hahaha... Meant as far as CC's man! I have no intention of ever getting rid of my 'Suki... I love her. It's really not a touring bike and that's where I'm looking to move to next ;)

·
Nightfly
4,598 Posts
Hang tight my friend. Lots of good information and lots of great guys that can be very helpful. I ride Harley and that will be a good choice for you, I"m just not a touring rider. Lots of models to pick from, used or new you should find just the right one. .

·
American Legion Rider
25,916 Posts

Make a few more posts here and the rest of the site will open to you.
This is the spambot control at work. The sites attempt to insure you
are a real person and not a spambot. Other members like to know they
are welcoming a real person.:smile: And I believe you have to make 15
posts before you can post pictures unless you use Tapatalk which
somehow gets around that restriction.#welcome

We are friendly. Well, some of us.:grin:

Sent by one or two fingers.

·
Registered
501 Posts
The 2018 redesign of the Softail lineup has made some nice options available. The Heritage Classic model is a pretty good long-distance bike. I found the windshield a little too short, but a Puig wind deflector fixed that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts