#1 ·
I bought a new toy Monday and thought I'd share it with you guys.:biggrin:

http://www.bigdogmowerco.com/diablo-mp.php

Well, it does have a 1000cc, V-twin, Kawasaki engine in it anyway!:wink:

I'm thinking how good a set of Vance and Hines Long Shots would sound.:wink:

Gosh, I could have bought a Sportster!:confused:

Sam:coffeescreen:

#4 ·
It's got a big, deep one made for a "Big gulp,' on the left side.

I have another ZTR, a Snapper Pro, 61 inch, 25 horse Kawasaki and the drink holder is maybe 3 inches deep so whatever is in it just falls out.

I finish mow 7 acres at my Home, every week from middle March until middle October, so I need a big ZTR to get-er-dunn:biggrin:

Sam:coffeescreen:

#7 ·
Nice ride!! I'm afraid I'd throw myself off of it. I'll stick to my push mower and my bike. I have trouble riding our tractor, the bounce hurts my back.

We have a friend that was mowing 1 minute and laying in a creek the next. Fortunately he had attached the kill switch to himself.

#8 ·
Dual rear wheels really helps with the bounce on tractor along with all filled with water MONI. Your choice for what ever you want as anti-freeze. Reduces bounce by about 85% there abouts. Expensive but worth it. At least it does on mine. Not many gofer or armadillo holes are big enough that both wheels fall in. That's where my bounce comes from. Gofers especially are everywhere here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.