Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,725 Posts
A member of our bike gang has sent pics from some bike shows in Europe. There are a lot of radical concept bikes along those lines.

UK

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,646 Posts
Do you have any pictures to share?

·
Premium Member
6,725 Posts
It was quicker to send them to you, than download them and post here. Some radical bikes in the pics. There are about 25 active riders in our coffee group. Several like to travel.

UK

·
11,646 Posts
The purple one with the wings was a bit out there. Or was it blue? I am old and forget things :)

·
Premium Member
6,725 Posts
I think the way to improve modern bikes, is with decent and practical fairings, and riding position. The blue BMW has a hard looking seat, bars that are much too low, a tank and front end designed to blast the rider with wind, and various other funny things. The skirt in front of the rear wheel might actually work. MotoGP is playing with them. How about a Brough Superior next.

UK

·
American Legion Rider
19,010 Posts
Not sure why it posted twice?
Did you select the Thumbnail or Full button after the photo was added? I get a double post when I do. I don't understand the question if you've entered a URL(which is what I do). Now if you drag the photo into the box, understand the question, I think. But I suspect somewhere in that process is why you got 2.

·
11,646 Posts
Full, and from a file on my computer

1 - 19 of 19 Posts