Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back to riding after a long absence and having a great time.
Forgot how enjoyable getting in the wind is.
Hoping to meet others in the NJ area to ride with as well as some female companionship to go on rides with.

·
On The Road Again!
4,221 Posts
Welcome to the group, Steve!
I'm near Lake Hopatcong myself.
But you're a little late to meet up for rides.
The season is almost over.
You have my sympathy living where you do.
Too much traffic and not many really nice places to ride, except up around the Watchung reservation.
My brother moved out of that area for exactly that reason.
If you're still hanging around on the group come spring, you'll have to come up here early one Sunday morning to ride some of the most beautiful back roads you can imagine.
And I know almost all of 'em!
When you get a few more posts, you'll have to post a picture of
your Roadmaster.

I ride a Goldwing myself. (a red one of course. The fastest color) LOL!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Riding a 17 Indian Roadmaster. The most comfortable well behaved ride I've ever had.
My brother was a Goldwing rider. Traveled coast to coast on it more than once.

It's not so bad in my neck of the woods as long as you head west. Go thru the Watchung reservation and head towards the Bedminster Far Hills areas and youve got some nice windy scenic roads to travel with little traffic to speak of.

·
Visionary
5,302 Posts
Hey Steve!
Welcome from Pennsylvania, I work in Newark Airport and ride through your area every day.

My wife rides a Chieftain, and she is an officer of the Indian riders group based in the Lebanon, NJ Indian dealership. Hmm..did you buy your bike there?
If your looking for some folks to ride with you might want to check them out, they are a good group of folks, they even let me tag along on my Victory :)
If your looking for contact info for that group PM me and I'll put you in touch with them.

·
American Legion Rider
26,080 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD, and...

Normally just a few more posts(count of 3) and the rest of the site
will open to you. This is the sites spambot control. Unfortunately it
is needed today. But you have to make 15 posts before you can post
pictures. Right or wrong it's considered a privilege to be able to post
pictures. Unless you use Tapatalk which somehow gets around
that restriction.

We are friendly site here. Well, most of us:grin:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Mike,
Thanks for the welcome.
I'd definitely be interested in finding out more about the Indian riders club. Do they have a website I could check out?
I did not buy my bike there although I did take a ride there to see the dealership.
Actually I was shopping the tri state area for a new bike but to my good luck I found the bike 3 blocks from my house.
Belonged to a Dr. that just didn't have time to ride. Got it with only 1400 miles and saved around $7k

·
On The Road Again!
4,221 Posts
With only 1400 miles, that's a brand new bike!
Great deal!!!

·
Visionary
5,302 Posts
I don't know if they have a website, they do a lot of emails and have a Facebook group too I think, I'm not a member so I'm not sure about all the details.

I got your PM and sent you my wife's email address, she is the membership Chairman and will get you what you need.

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the welcome.
I'd definitely be interested in finding out more about the Indian riders club. Do they have a website I could check out?
I did not buy my bike there although I did take a ride there to see the dealership.
Actually I was shopping the tri state area for a new bike but to my good luck I found the bike 3 blocks from my house.
Belonged to a Dr. that just didn't have time to ride. Got it with only 1400 miles and saved around $7k

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.