Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just bought a 2016 Kawasaki Vulcan S and I was looking for recommendations on saddlebags and a windshield. Also while looking around i noticed that windshield manufacturers offer clamp sizes in 7/8" 1" and 1.25" but im not sure which to choose for 41mm forks and I haven't been able to find an answer anywhere else. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Welcome!!! You will find a lot of people here with great knowledge. But sometimes it helps to find a brand specific forum. I just bought a Triumph today and I have spent the last month on a Triumph specific site reading, learning, asking questions, etc. I'm not in any way turning you away; this is an awesome site and a super fun group.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome!!! You will find a lot of people here with great knowledge. But sometimes it helps to find a brand specific forum. I just bought a Triumph today and I have spent the last month on a Triumph specific site reading, learning, asking questions, etc. I'm not in any way turning you away; this is an awesome site and a super fun group.
Yes, brand specific may get him a quicker answer for what fits his motorcycle, but I can help a little.

Your forks are not how the windshield mounts I'd guess by those optional measurements. Those measurements sound like the tube size of your handlebars. That's my best guess, but I think that's what needs to be measured so you can see if your possible new one "measures up", lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts