Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I belong to a Club already but I'm starting my own so I'm looking for some riders to start up next season with me
first I'll be looking for my VP (Vice President) contact if your curious are want more info. Men and Women Welcome All bikes welcome. rayrws1atgmail.com email first and then we can talk on phone afterwards. email is like that because they won't let me put a real email on here

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm still in a club so I will be starting from scratch so from this point on everything will be brand new But it will start with a Indianapolis Chapter. I will be informing my club about me leaving soon

C

·
0 Posts
Maybe someone would be interested in joining a motorcycle club on this forum but that is just not for me. I usually ride alone, and like to be alone and intend to keep it that way. However, If I do ride with one or more people it is because I respect them and wish to ride with them, and that is rare.

Good luck starting your motorcycle club! :thumbsup:

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
One heartbeat away from the presidency, one second from getting his a$$ beat.

The look in the eyes of the guy on the right is priceless!! Made me laugh........thanks for that!!

I can think of a million captions for this photo, but the one that everyone is thinking is: Biden says, "Bet you don't know what THAT is!?"

-Soupy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts