Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

My name is Hristo Barakov and I am currently doing a PhD in quantum physics in Delft, The Netherlands. I have a Yamaha Virago 250 that I have been riding for over 2 years. I am not the most avid rider but I want to keep my skills up to date and keep developing my knowledge about motorcycling.

My main reason for joining this forum is that I am currently planing an euro trip with this small motorcycle and I would really appreciate all advice :).

·
American Legion Rider
26,715 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD, and...

Thanks for your introduction.
We are friendly site here. Well, most of us(y)

Most riders in the USA feel a big cc bike is needed for touring. But I logged over 40,000 miles on a Honda 185 Twinstar so a 250cc would be big to me at that time. It all depends on how badly you want to travel, plus, things are much closer in Europe than they are in the USA. But even today I'd have no problem hitting the road on a 250 if my balance was still good. The adventure is yours for the taking. Good luck and safe travels to you. (y) (y) (y)

·
Registered
2021 YAMAHA MT-03
23 Posts
Hello everyone,

My name is Hristo Barakov and I am currently doing a PhD in quantum physics in Delft, The Netherlands. I have a Yamaha Virago 250 that I have been riding for over 2 years. I am not the most avid rider but I want to keep my skills up to date and keep developing my knowledge about motorcycling.

My main reason for joining this forum is that I am currently planing an euro trip with this small motorcycle and I would really appreciate all advice :).
I respect a fellow scientist very much, and quantum physics nonetheless. I am a geochemistry major so Ive only ever dealt with the physical chemistry aspect of quantum but VERY cool stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts