Motorcycle Forum banner

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  3RacingG 
#1 ·
I'm 64 y/o, retired, been road ridin 45+ yrs.. Current bikes are a '04 R1150RS, '10 S1000RR and a 250 yamaha on/ off road I can't remember at this moment the model letters for, 250F or something I think. I'm guilty of lurking here for a number of years and putting up 2 posts without an intro.. Just woke from a long winters nap and figured I oughta join. I'm in Central New Yorkaslavia and currently enjoy watching our king get dethroned. The 3 G's are God, guns and guitars, in that order. I am not now nor have I ever been a race driver, owner or janitor for any racing establishment (other than when I raced HO cars as a kid)... ...wait... I did own and race a 'gig', down a neighborhood hill as a lad. But this about two wheels on the pavement (or one) so, idunno, I'm tired an goin to bed. Hope I passed the intro, peace- Mike

#9 ·
Nope, failed and no one will tell why, Hope I don't do it again (whatever it was I did).

Yamaha is a WR250F...

'Ban him again unless he changes his avatar because he’s advertising for 3G Racing with his current one.

Edit: whoops, I mean change his member name. It is advertising 3G Racing.
https://m.facebook.com/3gracing.de/'
'snot me. I'm in USA (great grandparents were from Munich tho). 3GRacing was slot car team I belonged to in the early 80's, now defuncted. AMI avatar is a m/c school I attended in the 80's ('Group 90' for any alumni present), also now defuncted.

Thanks to those who liked and welcomed me. see ya's around...

#7 ·
Not sure what happened, it might have been a glitch, I could not find one thing in his history that would cause a ban on him anywhere. I lifted the ban unless someone else knows something I don't know. I hope the guy comes back.

-BK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.