Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
F650 Funduro 1999
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, I am new member looking for support in keeping my 1999 F650 alive and well. My bike is my main source of transportation and I ride all year when the roads are clear and temps are above 20 f. I do all my own maintenance and hope to learn from those who have worked on these bikes before.

·
American Legion Rider
19,392 Posts
WELCOME ON BOARD, and...

So thanks for your introduction.
We are friendly site here. Well, most of us

·
On The Road Again!
2,849 Posts
Well welcome to the forum, Tom!
So you're from the USA, eh?
That covers a lot of territory, from American Samoa to Alaska, and from Puerto Rico to Hawaii, ....and 48 states here. Which part of it are you from?
Good luck with the bike. You'll find lots of good help here. We have a very knowledgeable bunch in this group. I do all my maintenance too, but my ride is a '99 Goldwing which is nothing at all like your machine.
Again, welcome to the group.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome from soon-to-be-snowbound-again northeast Ohio, where my R1150RT is sitting impatiently in the garage waiting for better weather.

·
Registered
F650 Funduro 1999
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well welcome to the forum, Tom!
So you're from the USA, eh?
That covers a lot of territory, from American Samoa to Alaska, and from Puerto Rico to Hawaii, ....and 48 states here. Which part of it are you from?
Good luck with the bike. You'll find lots of good help here. We have a very knowledgeable bunch in this group. I do all my maintenance too, but my ride is a '99 Goldwing which is nothing at all like your machine.
Again, welcome to the group.
So I am in the middle of the states, St. Louis. Not many f650s from 1999 rolling around here. I do have a Honda as well and today just got it licensed. A box deal that I have been working on for a few months. A 1972 cb175. It saw the street for the first time in at least a half a dozen years. Thanks for the welcome.

·
On The Road Again!
2,849 Posts
Wow! A CB175?? I haven't seen one of those in decades.
You just HAVE to post a picture of it here when you can, Tom.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts