Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am from Sth Australia, Australia and ride a BSA A10 Golden Flash which I rebuilt from a box of bits. Finished it about two weeks ago and love to ride it. I also have a BSA C15 Trials Pastoral which is also a great little bike to ride but a bit slow when on the freeway!! I am now working on a 1926 Harley Pup 21" model B side valve with foot clutch.....wish me luck. Cheers.

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. When you get 15 posts we'd like to see some pictures of the project. Good Luck!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Moni, Thanx for the welcome. Will surely put some pics' on here as I go but a bit soon as yet. Cheers :)

·
American Legion Rider
23,521 Posts
Sounds like you have some skills. Hope you find you fit in our global community. And.....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Hogcowboy, Thanx fella. I do have a few skills but never stop learning. I've made many, many mistakes on the A10 believe me!! Forgot to take the wedge out of the auto advance....had to take the cover off again and replace the gasket....the list goes on lol

·
American Legion Rider
23,521 Posts
Yeah, but you will probably never forget that again.:D Education is expensive. Not all the time monetarily.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Should be picking up the head barrel & valves after facing & boring the barrel, facing the head facing the valves and cutting the seats. Got some grit blasted bits to pick up too. ....getting there.....slowly lol

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Building that classic must have been quite a challenge. I'm glad to hear that worked out for you.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,296 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Critter & Billo, Thanx fellas. much appreciated...Love this forum, just like the BSA worldwide forum, ya meet some great fellas. Cheers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts