Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just joined and thought it would be cool to post some bikes up on here soon. I build vintage bikes out of Denver, CO and decided to start my own business with interest growing a lot lately. I call the business 485 Designs. The number came from my motocross number, as I also race moto. If anybody is interested in checking out some of my work, I have all of my build galleries on my website at www(dot)485designs(dot)net. Just added a new build gallery today of a local guys cb550 I finished up. I tried adding a few shots below, but I don't have enough posts yet. Any feedback would be great.

Thanks for reading!

Nick

·
Aging & Worn
4,517 Posts
I have seen a few different attempts at resurrecting old bike styles, and yours are fine too.

Welcome to the Forum.

-Soupy

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,528 Posts
Welcome aboard. I'm not into the bobber look, but those are some nice bikes

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there buddy
I just joined here myself and have yet to figure out how to post an introduction and or pictures, Any help would be great
Thanks in advance
RobertinFL.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just because something is not my style, does not mean I can't appreciate it. Where I deliver, there is a beautiful Orange 70's Caprice that looks a lot like the 73 Impala my mom used to drive a long time ago. It rides on what looks like at least 24" wheels. Totally not my style, but it's cool. I will never forget the time I rode in a big American car with hydraulics and did the 3 wheel motion in a parking lot! I laughed my ass off! Totally not my style! But I will never forget it! Bought everyone in the car lunch, which was quite a few people in that huge car!

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Hey RobertinFL.,
Go to the New Member Introduction thread. Just above the black bar over the threads there is a blue tab that says NEW THREAD. Click on that and you should be able to start your own intro thread. By the way, welcome to the Forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts