Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I am Mark D. Luton. I live san diego ca, am about to turn 60 and have been riding for 50 of them years. I am originally from niagara falls,n.y. I currently have a 1991 suzuki gsf400 that I am working on. I came to this site in hopes of getting a problem I am having with it. Iam not sure if I tell you here or in a different forum so I will wait and see if anyone tells me and go to faq.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Welcome Mark, from Seattle. I was just down in San Diego for the first time, and loved it!

As for your bike troubles, if you scroll down on the menu page there is a thread for repairs and restorations. I would post it there, you will get good answers from knowledgeable mechanics :)

·
Aging & Worn
4,517 Posts
Hello from CT, Mark.

Sixty years old and riding a 400? I'd figure you'd want something bigger, no?

anyway...........great bunch in here.......enjoy the ride!

-Soupy

·
American Legion Rider
18,599 Posts
This site likes you to work a little to get started to have enough posts to start a question but you can go ahead and ask here or just stay in the intro area, find other intro's and just say Hi. I forget the number you need but it isn't that many. In the mean time.........

·
American Legion Rider
18,599 Posts
Hello Mark. You can post your question in the repair section. Hopefully someone can steer you in the right direction.
Learn something every day. I didn't know the Repair-Section was open to first time posters. Hopfully I'll remember that and steer them there the next time. Sorry about that.(bows head in shame)

·
Premium Member
6,536 Posts
Hello

Hi Mark D Luton. I am Michael no middle name Casling. NMN for short. 69 in July. I have an 83 Yamaha XS400, which is similar to your bike.

Unkle Crusty*

·
So long
2,753 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Good luck getting your problem resolved.

I dig those little 4 cylinder Bandits. They're cool bikes.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hello from CT, Mark.

Sixty years old and riding a 400? I'd figure you'd want something bigger, no?

anyway...........great bunch in here.......enjoy the ride!

-Soupy

Welcome from Edmonton, AB Canada (Main export: ice cubes, and 3 month riding seasons)

Soupy... where do we go for the great brunch? I'm starving.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts