Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have joined hour forum as i'm hoping for some advice!

i've been riding for 20years in the uk - summer only! for the last 15 years my trusty bike has been a kawasaki zzr600 unfortunately it has recently become less trust worthy

in fact it was so difficult i brought a replacement suzuki cbr600 which is wonderful - fuel injection, starts first time everytime, pulls like a train from almost zero revs to infinity which is great but it has no sole!

so i kept the old zzr and have been trying to repair it - taken a year off and on so far and yesterday i ran it cor the frst time - it sounded very noisy so i am hoping someone on here can assist me in diagnising its ailments

do you think anyone can help save a classic japanese bike?

thanks
ronnie

·
American Legion Rider
18,638 Posts
You've come to the right place but when asking questions, gives as much detail as possible. Even if you think it's obvious. The more detail the better folks here can help. And be patient. Many have jobs working on bikes so they can't drop everything just for you. Give them time. And....

·
Shaper Of All Things Metal
2,802 Posts
Spend a little time searching the forum to get familiar with the place and you may find some of your questions have already been answered.

And...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts