Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Bought a 2007 Ninja 650r about a year ago. I have a season under my belt, and have also grown up riding all sorts of other power toys. This is my first street bike and I'm really digging it.

Just completed the MSF course this past weekend and plan on getting my license this week via the road test waiver I acquired. Looking forward to seeing you all around.

Thanks,
Jeremy

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all! Just tossed a new battery in and went for a 15 mile spin. How great it felt! Especially after the MSF course.

Last year, I learned from friends and felt confident, but sometimes I'd get a little nervous in higher speed corners (you know, the 55mph backroads with huge sweeping curves?). After the MSF this past weekend, I felt SO confident and not nervous at all. Relaxed. Totally relaxed.

Everyone says they can't recommend the MSF course enough. I wasn't really a believer until I actually took it. What a great way to spend two days. Just another perk on top of a great experience is that I was able to skip the DMV road test on top of it (yeah yeah, we all know that, but it makes me feel that much better).

:biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts