Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Efstathios, Stathis for short or Staff for even shorter, or Stavros which is what my girlfriend's dad calls me. I am 17, originally from Greece but live in the UK. Been riding since the beginning of October. My first and current bike is a Sinnis Max 2 125cc, also known as Qingqi Sport 125. Since its Chinese it constantly needs working on, which I could need some help with sometimes. I have learnt a bit already from work I have already done on it which I'd be happy to share with anyone that needs help

American Legion Rider
WELCOME ON BOARD, and...

We are friendly site here. Well, most of us馃榿

Reactions: Starvos_2310

Visionary
Hi everyone, my name is Efstathios, Stathis for short or Staff for even shorter, or Stavros which is what my girlfriend's dad calls me. I am 17, originally from Greece but live in the UK. Been riding since the beginning of October. My first and current bike is a Sinnis Max 2 125cc, also known as Qingqi Sport 125. Since its Chinese it constantly needs working on, which I could need some help with sometimes. I have learnt a bit already from work I have already done on it which I'd be happy to share with anyone that needs help
Welcome and thanks for offering to help. Folks have been showing up looking for help with Chinese made bikes recently so any help you can offer will probably be useful.

Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
Welcome to the forum

Reactions: Starvos_2310
1 - 5 of 5 Posts