Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
My name is Eddy Roumen. Currently live in Franklin, TN. I am originally from the Netherlands. I currently ride a 2020 KTM 1290 Super Adventure S. I have been riding since approximately 1988. I inherited the motorcycle gene from my grandfather. I recently discovered some of his old photos and I will need help identifying one of his old bikes.
Thanks for letting me join.
Eddy

·
THEE Professional Shadow Moderator
1,840 Posts
Welcome from northeast Ohio. Thanks for the introduction!

Edit: It's Ohio, not Oho. I have no idea where or what Oho is.

·
Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
3,657 Posts
Welcome from Kansas!

·
Visionary
4,782 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania and thanks for the introduction!

·
American Legion Rider & sub-Administrator
24,212 Posts

·
8,709 Posts
Welcome Eddy to a great and informative gathering of enthusiast!
Sam

·
THEE Professional Shadow Moderator
1,840 Posts
"Every good Michigander" can just go look at the outcome on that hallowed Saturday in November, going back about 20 years, and then just go sit in a corner and be quiet.

:)

·
Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
3,657 Posts
I chuckled at the last two posts. Also reminds me of last man standing's Mike and Vanessa 😁

·
8,709 Posts
Vanessa was HOT, just an observation. :rolleyes:
Sam;)

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
"Every good Michigander" can just go look at the outcome on that hallowed Saturday in November, going back about 20 years, and then just go sit in a corner and be quiet.

:)
I love rivalries...I don't have a favorite in the OSU/Michigan rivalry. I do have an old T-Shirt from a UW Huskies Rose Bowl with a Husky mounting a wolverine that's pretty awesome.

My favorite college rivalry is between SMU and TCU. It's called the "Iron Skillet." As the story goes, way back in the day an SMU fan was frying frog legs in a skillet at a tailgate party. Some TCU fans got all bent out of shape, as their mascot is the Horned Frogs. They mugged him and stole his skillet. They told him he could have it back if SMU won the game. TCU won so they kept it. The following year, the student came back with all his buddies to get the skillet back. Hall of Fame running back Doak Walker tore TCU a new one and he got the skillet back. The two schools have been passing the skillet back and forth ever since.

·
Premium Member
2018 Kawasaki NINJA 650 ABS KRT
609 Posts
Welcome from the Missouri Ozarks!

I stopped through Franklin last year to attend Mass on my way to the Dragon. It's a nice community away from the hustle and bustle of Nashville And, boy, Sunday morning is definitely the right time to get through Nashville on a bike and not get killed! 🤪

·
8,709 Posts
Nashville, TN has the worst traffic for 20 miles into the City and 20 miles out during Rush hour. 6 big and great lanes in all directions didn't help as the 'People' cut in front of each other with just a few feet to spare!

I was on my new 2012 Goldwing the last time I enjoyed the experience of Nashville!!!!!!!!!!

Sam:)

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
Nashville, TN has the worst traffic for 20 miles into the City and 20 miles out during Rush hour. 6 big and great lanes in all directions didn't help as the 'People' cut in front of each other with just a few feet to spare!

I was on my new 2012 Goldwing the last time I enjoyed the experience of Nashville!!!!!!!!!!

Sam:)
You should see Everett, WA. Regularly voted as the worst traffic in the nation on I-5 north in the afternoon. Massive bottleneck.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts