Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've been riding for 20 years mostly sport touring. My current ride is a BMW R1100RT (great bike).

Some bikes I've owned, 2001 Ducati ST2, 2007 FZ1, 2002 DL1000, 1999 ZRX1100 the list goes on....

Looking forward to meeting new people, learning what I can and helping other members on here with whatever knowledge I can provide.

Ride safe, keep the shiny side up!

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Sounds like you've had some fun bikes to ride. Can't wait to hear about some of your riding adventures.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Welcome Oilhead! l am in Seattle, will be heading out your way next month! We are going to a wedding in Brooklyn, so we decided to make a trip of it and drive through New England to see the Fall colors.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks Hawkaholic! If you find yourself in the Danvers area let me know, Mrs. Oilhead and I will throw something on the grill for you! Or if you just want to know some good roads...

Moni, Ive had a few adventures on two wheels...I'm sure at some point, they'll come out... :biggrin:

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Thanks Harry Su, it's my granddaughter on her electric motorcycle.

Mr. Oilhead, Don't be shy when it comes to sharing those tales. Hopefully not too many of them have been expunged...or is that forgotten??? :D :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the warm welcome all! The riding stories are all remembered and will come out :). I'll try and get on here as much as I can, It's hard with a 9 month old and the new house... Just more of life's adventures I guess!!

·
So long
2,753 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another BMW rider and a former Massachusetts resident.

Yes, having a 9 month old is one of life's great adventures! I have five daughters and 4 grandchildren so I can testify to that!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great to meet another BMW rider Oz ! No doubt that a 9 month old is an adventure... One that's made it difficult to find the time to break the R1100Rt in half to change the fuel rail and regulator...

Oh well, winter project I guess! More miles next summer...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts