Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there i am from switzerland but i will be moving to the mid west (iowa)
arround july.
so i havent got a bike yet since im not in the US. but im counting the day's till i can ride in the USA!!

·
American Legion Rider
23,769 Posts

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. My daughter has spent many weeks in your country and her pictures are beautiful. She is really impressed with Switzerland and says she would like to live there.

·
Ghost in the machine
2,857 Posts
Welcome from Southeast Minnesota! The somewhat flat terrain of much of Iowa is going to be quite a change of scenery from Switzerland.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jbeautiful lil' Switzeland

Welcome to the Forum. My daughter has spent many weeks in your country and her pictures are beautiful. She is really impressed with Switzerland and says she would like to live there.

i only can agree it is a lovley country but so is the USA!

ive traveled coast to coast in my Mustang last year and ive seen many beautiful places:)

also riding the twisties here is awsome the swiss alps with there passes is wonderful and a blast to ride one of my favourite is the Gotthardpass and the oberalppass but there are lots land lots more! its a riding mekka:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Corn and soy beans

Welcome from Southeast Minnesota! The somewhat flat terrain of much of Iowa is going to be quite a change of scenery from Switzerland.
i can agree it is flat, lots of corn and soy beans.

i worked in Ames for a year and im somewhat familiar with the scenery.
but there must be some nice roads to ride!:) if not MN and WI offer some nice roads to ride too!:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts