Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone just wanted to say hello. 1st bike was a Whizzer - June 1949 - thanks Dad.Been riding ever since -but just sold my beloved purple HD Road King Classic - it broke me heart to see it leave but my bursitis, arthritis, bad shoulders, etc... just can't ride it safely anymore. If I can find one at a reasonable price and I don't have to play the "carlot" game at the dealer I,m heading toward a trike - I just can't give up riding, it's just a part of who I am.
Stay safe everyone, enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Welcome, from Seattle! l am down in Astoria this weekend and saw several trikes on the ride down. By all means, seek out your toy and find it :)

·
American Legion Rider
23,543 Posts
Hate to inform you, but if you are having those problems now you won't like a trike. They do require much more upper body strength than a bike unless you go to a Spyder with it's power steering. A lot depends on the rake though. There are some very knowledgeable people around that have trikes. Might want to check some of them out.

·
Gone.
17,857 Posts
Welcome from Daytona Beach.

There's several companies out there that will convert a bike to a trike, if you can't find one already built that you like.

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Good luck finding the trike you like. We may be looking for one ourselves before long.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts