Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone new to the forum so far I have read a lot on this forum looks like it's a really nice community. A little about myself I recieved my motorcycle endorsement at 17 every year I take the PAMSP class I use to ride my friends R1 become familiar with it that's the bike I feel most confident on now I currently own a 02 Yamaha R1 looking forward to a safe and fun motorcycle season.

·
lost
1,106 Posts
Welcome to the forum. This place seems to attract a lot of new traffic. I joined a few days ago myself and it seems like most of my posts are going in here to other new members.

·
American Legion Rider
23,521 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum. This place seems to attract a lot of new traffic. I joined a few days ago myself and it seems like most of my posts are going in here to other new members.
Yes I have been lurking for about a week or so I just decided to make a profile lol theirs a lot of information on here looking forward to meeting new people..this is my r1 had to leave her outside for a day to clean out my garage I took her out on Sunday for an hour Im in love with her.

Attachments

·
lost
1,106 Posts
I've still got the Honda 750 I bought new in the late 70s. Stay in touch, I wanna know how that R1 fares over 30 to 40 years. :71baldboy:

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,296 Posts
Welcome aboard, nice bike. Is it hard to ride with that chain? :)

Were in PA?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've still got the Honda 750 I bought new in the late 70s. Stay in touch, I wanna know how that R1 fares over 30 to 40 years.
Will do I plan on keeping her but a few years from now I also want to buy the Big Bang versions they look so mean.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome aboard, nice bike. Is it hard to ride with that chain?

Were in PA?
Lol the chains are off I just had them on their because I had to leave her outside overnight and I didn't want anyone taking her but overall she's a really good bike she's very responsive to every thing you do i am fr Philadelphia pa

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,296 Posts
Philly - explains the big chain :)

·
So long
2,739 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Cool bike.

Every time we pass through Philly it costs me $$ at Morimoto. My wife and teenage daughter love the place.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts