Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I'm a new member here and also a very new rider- haven't even been on a bike yet:mad:, but I'm very eager to learn as much as I can and get myself riding ASAP.

Can't wait to start participating in the forum!

Also, I'm curious, are there any members from NJ currently here?:D

L

·
0 Posts
The Unofficial Welcome Wagon ;-)

Mornin' UniqueSpecies and welcome to the Forum! :D

LRG :cool:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey everyone!

I'm a new member here and also a very new rider- haven't even been on a bike yet:mad:, but I'm very eager to learn as much as I can and get myself riding ASAP.:D
The best way to start learning ASAP is to take your MSF course ASAP. Welcome Aboard UniqueSpecies.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

Thanks for everyones welcome! - I plan on taking a local course ASAP, just need to work on time reading over my drivers manual and getting my permit.

·
Knees 2 the breeze!
3,445 Posts
Welcome from Southern Illinois! Glad you're here....I'm thinkin I've seen a Jersy riders or two on here....listen to Ringo....take a MSF course....it'll save ya lots of headaches...
God bless & ride safe!
Daddio

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Chaindad - I'm definetly going to take a class ASAP, just need my permit.

I am eager to learn as much as I can to stay safe, but I also heard from someone who took the test, that it was a lot of fun and he met a lot of cool people.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome to the forums UniqueSpecies! I took the class as well and had a blast you will learn a lot. Have fun and ride safe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts