Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 2001 Intruder 1500 yesterday and I'm already in love with it. I'm new to Suzuki's. Last bike was a 350 kawasaki back in 1972. Hadn't rode since back then until yesterday. Didn't realize what I've been missing the last 40 years. Gonna take a little time getting use to this big bike. Happy to be a member here.

·
Gone.
17,857 Posts
Welcome from Daytona Beach.

Enjoy the new scoot, and welcome back to riding!

(And If you get comfortable riding that big ole cruiser around by this Fall, c'mon over. We have a sort of get-together for Bikers a couple of times a year.)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, Daytona is on my bucket list. We also have a get together once a year here in Starke.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from Daytona Beach.

Enjoy the new scoot, and welcome back to riding!

(And If you get comfortable riding that big ole cruiser around by this Fall, c'mon over. We have a sort of get-together for Bikers a couple of times a year.)
Yeah, Daytona is on my bucket list for sure. We have a once yearly get together here where I live in Starke.

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
If you are in the St. Augustine area, I'll see ya there!! (Historic District).

Welcome to the Forum, from CT!!

-Soupy

·
American Legion Rider
23,543 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you are in the St. Augustine area, I'll see ya there!! (Historic District).

Welcome to the Forum, from CT!!

-Soupy
I have a grand daughter in St. Augustine that I visit. I'll try to get in touch through the forum eventually, to meet up. Thanks for the welcome

·
lost
1,106 Posts
Welcome back to two wheels

and to the forum.

Wow! That is a huge jump in time, displacement, and mass.

Have you had any recent experience with a Motorcycle Safety Foundation course or similar? Not a bad investment for a new rider or an experienced one.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
and to the forum.

Wow! That is a huge jump in time, displacement, and mass.

Have you had any recent experience with a Motorcycle Safety Foundation course or similar? Not a bad investment for a new rider or an experienced one.
Thanks for the welcome Bwana. You're exactly right, what you said. I will soon be enrolling in the MSF/BRC. I have a tremendous amount of respect for my cruiser. I'll be taking it slow an easy. Safe riding is #1 with me. I have a couple of good friends who've been riding big bikes for many years and they are giving me a lot of guidance. Thanks for your concern.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts