Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All!
Just checking board out looks like some great information here. I am a fairly infrequent rider (3 young kids, and a 4th coming keeps me... occupied). But get out there as much as I can in the 4-5 (?) month riding season of the upper midwest. Looking for motivation to keep going when the temps drop! Thanks all. Ride is a 85 Honda CB650SC.
:71baldboy:

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,420 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
23,769 Posts

·
Driftless Rider
1,540 Posts
Welcome from the west coast of Wisconsin:icon_cool:

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Sometimes just getting a short ride in is so wonderful!

Many of us do spend a lot of time on the Forum. There are so many good people and lots of very interesting reading.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Jo6pak & MONI - thanks!:icon_cool:

I'm not seeing an option to post pics, looks like a 15 post minimum?

Jo6pak, where you at on the West coast of Wisco? LaCrosse, Prairie? I miss the winding roads of the SW corner of the state... ;)

·
Driftless Rider
1,540 Posts
Jo6pak, where you at on the West coast of Wisco? LaCrosse, Prairie? I miss the winding roads of the SW corner of the state... ;)
Just north of Lacrosse. About 4-5 blocks from the GRR and in the heart of the Driftless Region.
Best riding between the Appalachians and the Black Hills....in my humble opinion, of course.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes, Honda in Milwaukee a bit of an anomoly, this is definitely a Harley-centric city for obvious reasons. :)

Spent many years riding the driftless hills west of Madison, but east of where you are, Jo6pak. Agreed, fab riding to be found all over the place. I'll be at Perrot SP over labor day.

·
Driftless Rider
1,540 Posts
Cool, I've done a lot of hiking up on Perrot and Brady's bluffs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts