Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all, new member here from Florida. Bought my first Honda back in 1975, a new CB360T that I still wish I had kept. Been out of motorcycle riding for years, but decided to get into it again. Got my eye on a 1984 CB650SC Nighthawk.

·
Gone.
17,871 Posts
Welcome from Daytona Beach.

If you snatch up that bike, (or even if you don't,) there's a few of us that are having a little get together here next week. :icon_cool:

·
Greatest Member Ever
662 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike. I'm in Hawaii, but grew up in Bradenton, Florida. Like Eye-M-No-Angel, I'm a motorcycle mechanic and life-long rider and lover of motorcycles... don't hesitate to call on me if'n you have any questions!!!

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,315 Posts
Hello Mike, I want to move to Florida but 'she who must be obeyed' does not want to leave the grandson.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the welcomes. I'm originally from Massachusetts, but have been living in Florida since retiring. Still love New England though.

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
You retired folks that run to Florida to live must be crazy. Leaving areas where it gets COLD and SNOWS to live close to the beaches and good fishing, where it is warm year round and they have good NASCAR races and Bike Weeks...what are you thinking?????

If it weren't for my family I would be down there with you...

By the way, Welcome to the Forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts