Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. My name is Yasir, 22 years old and currently living in Dubai.Are there any more here from Dubai, or UAE, in general? ::biggrin:

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. We had another person join from Dubai a while back but I don't remember who or even if he still posts. We do have folks from all around the world.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's good to hear! Any idea what he rode?? I'd love to get to know more riders from this region

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome from New York. Nothing to do with bikes but I sure would like to try out that indoor ski area y'all have over there. That area has grown exponentially over the years. Welcome again and watch out for those Lambo cop cars.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey. Yep, that thing is amazing! Eventually, it loses value though when you've lived here for a while. Even the motorcycle community is amazing here, it seems everyone owns exotics and unique rides.
And Police Lambo? That's old news, lol. If anything, i should look out for Police Bugatti Veyron! ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey. Yep, that thing is amazing! Eventually, it loses value though when you've lived here for a while. Even the motorcycle community is amazing here, it seems everyone owns exotics and unique rides.
And Police Lambo? That's old news, lol. If anything, i should look out for Police Bugatti Veyron!
That's right, I do remember seeing the Veyron on duty on the Chive.

·
lost
1,106 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. We had another person join from Dubai a while back but I don't remember who or even if he still posts. We do have folks from all around the world.
Has anyone brought up the notion of a put a pin in a map type thread? ISTR another website that did one that was hosted by another site. I dunno though as I'm not the most computah literate soul.

·
lost
1,106 Posts
Thanks...

Oh, I forgot, welcome to the forum yasir. I bet no one can out run the cops in your neck of the woods. I had no idea they were enjoying those kinds of toys. Not that it comes as any surprise.

·
lost
1,106 Posts
Thanks.

I noted there is a member quite close to me on the map. I was curious if he/she was still active and looked for a member list. In the process of looking I hit the quick links button. At the bottom of the drop down menu guess what I found! ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts