Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just joined this forum. I'm a newer rider, 3 years on a 250 ninja after taking a riders course and licensing in Chicago. Haven't ridden in 3 years now and looking to get my ears wet again. I bought the ninja new and regretted the bike after 3 months. I should have been more confident and known I'd want a larger bike. I'm now looking at getting a 04 Marauder but I'm hesitant about moving to a cruiser. Haven't gone to actually sit on the bike yet but was looking for some good input. Thanks in advance.

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. I would say go and sit on the bike to see if it fits you. You should be ok with it. Since you haven't ridden in 3 years you might want to take a few rides on that 250 for practice before getting on the Marauder, if you get it. Good Luck with what ever you get.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the plan. Didn't expect to have my interests pulled in the cruiser direction yet, but as soon as I started looking, 17 out of 20 bikes were that style. Just hoping for a little insight on potential differences before taking the plunge.

·
American Legion Rider
18,530 Posts

The only way you'll ever know which one is for you is to ride them for an hour. If you don't think you'll ever ride an hour then it really doesn't matter, get the one you like looking at.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts