Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

Mi name is Hector, I live in Mexico City, I like all kind of things this engines on them. I do not have a motorcycle yet but I'm working on a proyect and hope to be riding it before spring ends

I'm noob in all things related to motorcycles so I will gladly accept any and all advise you can give me!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Welcome aboard Hector. Good luck on your new venture. The first thing I would suggest is for you to take the Basic Riding Course. That's the right place to start with riding a motorcycle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there Jahuth, thanks for the welcome and the advise, I have taken a basic course already, I found riding a bike exciting and dificult, I'm considering taking the basic course again and then the advanced one
I'm on the market for a ride right now and I'm considering an old Honda Magna (like the style) i just saw a picture of one, you can see it at the Honda Magna Wikipedia file ¿would you be able to tell me the exact year of that particular bike? Since I'm new at the forum can't post pictures or links

Thanks in advance

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
13,134 Posts
Bienvenido a bordo

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Good luck in your riding adventures. Hopefully you will get a bike soon.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Hi there Jahuth, thanks for the welcome and the advise, I have taken a basic course already, I found riding a bike exciting and dificult, I'm considering taking the basic course again and then the advanced one
I'm on the market for a ride right now and I'm considering an old Honda Magna (like the style) i just saw a picture of one, you can see it at the Honda Magna Wikipedia file ¿would you be able to tell me the exact year of that particular bike? Since I'm new at the forum can't post pictures or links

Thanks in advance
Hey...sorry for not responding sooner. I do not know what year that model is. I believe they stopped making this model in 2003. I'd google 2003 and go down from there. This bike was made from '82-'88; 94'-03. So you dont have to many years to search.

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Hi everybody,

Mi name is Hector, I live in Mexico City, I like all kind of things this engines on them. I do not have a motorcycle yet but I'm working on a proyect and hope to be riding it before spring ends

I'm noob in all things related to motorcycles so I will gladly accept any and all advise you can give me!
Mexico City, eh?! I was in Jaurez twice on Company business. Would much rather have been somewhere ELSE in Mexico!! Welcome aboard, mate!!
After you get your License and your motorcycle, tell us about what it's like to ride in Mexico City!! I'll bet its absolutely nuts down there!!??

-Soupy

Ciudad de México , ¿eh ?! Yo estaba en Jaurez dos veces por negocios de la empresa . Preferiría más han estado en algún lugar ELSE en México !! Bienvenido a bordo , compañero !!
Después de obtener su licencia y su motocicleta, nos dicen acerca de lo que se siente al montar en la Ciudad de México !! Apuesto a que es absolutamente tuercas ahí abajo !! ??

-Soupy

·
Driftless Rider
1,485 Posts
Welcome, excited to have you here.

Just a word of warning thought. Motorcycling disease if almost always incurable. Be prepared for a life time of treatment:biggrin:

Ride often, ride far, ride safe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts