Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
The wheels are a little bit naff as well, but otherwise, it's great. It's not a work of art, but it looks so stupid it just works.

And if anything it will have even more go than show.

·
Shut up and Ride!
904 Posts
I want one...so bad. I cant wait to see a street production model (this looks like the race only version) in black, hopefully with some red accents. I sold my ZX-10R, this would be a nice replacement!!!!

·
What?
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want one...so bad. I cant wait to see a street production model (this looks like the race only version) in black, hopefully with some red accents. I sold my ZX-10R, this would be a nice replacement!!!!
Yeah, I think I could get over the swing arm. My bank account probably couldn't though.

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,225 Posts
http://www.therideadvice.com/kawasaki-ninja-h2r-stupid-good/

I like it, except for the single sided swing arm. I strongly dislike single sided swing arms. Other than that, it is sexy.
How Kawasaki took a bike as beautiful as the Ninja, and transformed it into something a FUGLY as this, is beyond me.
I'm with you btw on single sided swingarms, I really dislike their looks. Heck, if I was to get one of them new Duc Monster 1200's, I would have to look in to swapping over to the smaller engined Monster's dual sided swingarm. (Other than needing custom slipon mufflers, or even a single muffler, it should bolt right on up.)

They're designed to remove unnecessary limbs as the rider hurls over the front of the bike on his/her way to the organ donation center.
LMAO!!!!

·
Veteran Member
3,201 Posts
How has this thread gone this far and only talked about how it looks? Have you guys missed that it makes 300hp!? I want it. Even if I'll never use the power. The detuned "H2" street version is expected to have about 230hp, and likely be easily upgraded to the "H2R" power rating.

Now just to wait and see if I'll be able to afford one.

·
Shut up and Ride!
904 Posts
Im actually gonna wait a year or two before I buy one, so they can be in used lots, due to people scaring themselves ****less while on their first ride :biggrin:

·
Shut up and Ride!
904 Posts
That is definitely true. But im keeping my hopes up for one where someone twisted the throttle and came to the realization of "nope. this is way too godly powerful. Ill go back to a tame bike" lol

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,225 Posts
How has this thread gone this far and only talked about how it looks? Have you guys missed that it makes 300hp!?
It has been mentioned...
Check the quote below

They're designed to remove unnecessary limbs as the rider hurls over the front of the bike on his/her way to the organ donation center.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
OK, I'll bite. Why the heck are they calling it an H2? I know what an H2 was and it has nothing to do with any recent model bike. It was a 750 cc 2 stroke 3 cylinder back in the day, manufactured by Kawasaki, and would run away from almost anything like they were standing still.

·
What?
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
...and would run away from almost anything like they were standing still.
I am pretty sure this will as well. But, I agree, I heard H2 and was hoping they would do a modern version of a Retro 750 triple. I wanted a two stroke but not much hope. Or at least a throwback to the 70's styling.

I am happy with this beast though.

·
10,763 Posts
They wanted to make a bike that looked fast and aggressive when just sitting still. I say they succeeded. I would buy one.

·
Member Map
23,911 Posts
Emission standards have caused most manufacturers to get away from the 2 strokes. I've heard there is "clean" technology out there, though.

·
Veteran Member
3,201 Posts
OK, I'll bite. Why the heck are they calling it an H2? I know what an H2 was.....

.....manufactured by Kawasaki, and would run away from almost anything like they were standing still.
The version did back then. And the current version will again. It's not unlike Dodge Bringing back the Charger or Challenger.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts