·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
My name is Marcos
I am 37 years old.
I live in Jacksonville, FL
I've never had a motorcycle before. And I just got a 2014 Ninja 650 ABS.
I have come here looking for repair information and upgrades.

Thanks. :)

·
American Legion Rider
25,902 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD, and...

Normally just a few more posts(count of 3) and the rest of the site
will open to you. This is the sites spambot control. Unfortunately it
is needed today. But you have to make 15 posts before you can post
pictures. Right or wrong it's considered a privilege to be able to post
pictures. Unless you use Tapatalk which somehow gets around
that restriction.

We are friendly site here. Well, most of us:grin:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! My kid dream just came true by the time I purchased this motorcycle! Lol It is really an amazing bike! I almost got a 2019 Z650 too! But I couldn't afford it.
Anyways, I got a good deal on it and it has ONLY 35 MILES ON IT! It has been kept in garage all these years! So, even if it's an old bike, it has a brand new engine!

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
If it won't start, take it to the dealer. With only 35 miles on it, it should still be under warranty!

No, no, no, don't do that, just kidding, but welcome to the, uh, herd? :)

·
On The Road Again!
4,191 Posts
How in the HECK does someone spend that kind of money on a machine like that, ride it only 35 miles and then park it for five years????
Sheesh! I just came back from ride to the grocery store and I put more miles than that on my bike!
Welcome to the group, and remember to control that right hand. That bike can go from zero to "Our Father who art in heaven" in about 2 seconds.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The previous owner is a veteran who got a fake foot few months after purchases the bike. At the beginning I was planning to get an used 250 or 400. Then, I got this really good deal for the same price. Then, I couldn’t miss that! I know is a damn fast bike. I will definitely control my right hand! Lol

·
Premium Member
1,982 Posts
Welcome
Nice find. Even with the low mileage you should change all the fluids in it. Tires should probably be replaced also, they can start getting slippery at 5 years even with full tread. +1 on taking it easy on the throttle until you get used to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts