Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just kind of wandered in. Not sure how I've been missing this forum all this time. I like it.
Currently two street bikes and three off roaders.

·
Visionary
4,961 Posts
Welcome. Tell us More about your bikes, and (hint) we love pictures

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Welcome from Granite Falls, WA. We need more off roaders here!!! I'm currently rebuilding the carb on my 2000 Suzuki DRZ400E

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,880 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
American Legion Rider & sub-Administrator
24,729 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, all right. My bad.
What my ex termed my first born child. Terrible picture, sorry.

In progress. 1993 ZX6. Repaint part way through. Too "busy", I'm redoing it. It's also undergoing restoration for no real good reason except that I want to I guess. It was beat up flat black and some primer when I got it.

This was beat up flat red when I got it. Turned out pretty well I think. Some Chinese 49cc thingy. No idea the brand.

No restoration, just an old XL175 I got non-running and fixed it so I could chase the kids on the ATV in front of it.

It had this problem'

ZR50 in progress. Was covered in (more!) nasty cheap spray paint and had top end issues. Back together and purring now. (What IS it with old bikes and god awful ugly cheap spray paint?)

And...Oh. Basic old XL100. Low geared and a bit slow I call it the little tractor. It's taught a few kids how to work a clutch and still going. Not as shiny anymore. Little one on the front is now the size of on the back and learning to ride now.

·
Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
4,121 Posts
Welcome from Kansas!

·
Premium Member
2018 Kawasaki NINJA 650 ABS KRT
666 Posts
Welcome from the Missouri Ozarks! Cool bikes!:cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am a sucker for elderly orphan bikes. The Xl100 is the only I bought in fairly operational condition. The rest were bought in various states of abandonment and mechanical destruction.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts