Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi so I'm Ash & I'm new to riding. Motorcycles in general really.
I just recently started being friends & running around with a guy I met through fb. Turned out he was local, & needed someone to clean his house since he does a fair bit of traveling. Worked for him a few times, & we just kind of hit it off. I'm 22 & he's 44 in seriously into riding. Welllll, come to find out he's a 1%er. A *very* high ranking one at that. He's been nothing but nice. Quick to spoil even. I need opinions on what I'm getting myself into here. He's not on drugs, nor an alcoholic. No past abusive streaks or any of that bs. He seems to really have it together.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Well, you have come to the right place! We are all, everyone of us, outlaw motorcycle club members!Bad to the MF'ing bone, the entire lot of us! Born to ride,and ride to die! Unfortunately, we are also all sworn to secrecy, and thus, will not be able to tell you anything. Sorry about that!

·
American Legion Rider
23,605 Posts
Why not ask him? Wouldn't that be your best source for information. If he's what you say he should tell you. My best guess and it is only that, is the only thing you need be worried about is being arrested as associating with him if he's ever arrested for anything. If he's far enough up as you suspect, he'll be in the clear anyway as anything needed done is done by others.

·
Gone.
17,857 Posts
^^^:71baldboy:

If you're in a relationship with a guy you should be talking to him about it, not a bunch of people on the Internet you don't know. We don't even know the guy.

Also, 1% clubs can be as different from one another as night and day. We don't know which one he's in, and even if we did we'd likely know little or nothing about the inner workings of that particular club unless we are members.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts