Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh no! After posting my introduction, I saw where moderator hogcowboy mentioned "one liners will be deleted". My introduction was just a little more than one line - my apologies! Here's a little more info in hopes of correcting my error. I am from Missouri, St. Louis area. I have ridden bikes on and off since the 60's. My first bike was a Yamaha Enduro 360, anyone remember those? Many years and several bikes later I end up with the Intruder VS1400. I'm having mechanical problems and seeking help from the great people on this great forum. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,607 Posts
Thanks, had to look up Salish Sea - beautiful area of the world!
Some folks look it up, many do not. WA and BC worked together on the name change. The individual parts of the Salish Sea retain their names. Juan de Fuca, Haro Straight, Georgia Straight, Puget Sound, are some of the areas. The original Indian groups in these parts are Coast Salish, or Salish, depending where they are. There are hundreds of islands, both in WA and BC. I am on one of them.
UK

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.