Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Yamaha FZ yamaha WR250 X Honda Shadow 500cc
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
For this reply to you, I clicked on the "Reply" link at the bottom of your post. That caused your post to show up in the text box inside the QUOTE brackets. Then I typed in my reply after your quote.
For this reply to you, I clicked on the "Reply" link at the bottom of your post. That caused your post to show up in the text box inside the QUOTE brackets. Then I typed in my reply after your quote.
10-4,i know that won't be a problem anymore ,
We just got about a foot of snow,I can't wait to move south for the winters, We're just outside of Toronto Canada
I've got 3 more winters to endure ,then I'm going to tour and cruise with as many of y'all as i can
Living the dream
Thanks Roger !! Over and out.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Cool I needed to know that. I always just typed in the reply box and had no idea how to do this with the previous quote.
Thanks Brule
Hey Brule !Looks like our riding season is far,,keep in touch,we gonna ride for shore brutha ttys
Quazi

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Now, to write this reply I simply started typing in the text box. Right below where it said "1 - 18 of 18 Posts". Although after I post this it will show 19 instead of 18.

I hope this explanation helps you.
Now, to write this reply I simply started typing in the text box. Right below where it said "1 - 18 of 18 Posts". Although after I post this it will show 19 instead of 18.

Uxbridge Brule and I live about a 20 minute ride away from each other
So,thanks to the forum for helping us start a new M.C._ !

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Uxbridge Brule and I live about a 20 minute ride away from each other
So,thanks to the forum for helping us start a new M.C._ !
I never clicked o quote !
Only reply
But it put 3 for me ...__..Duh,lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey Brule !Looks like our riding season is far,,keep in touch,we gonna ride for shore brutha ttys
Quazi
Yep wish I had a sled but no place in the garage. It so weird I saw two motorcycle riders out this past weekend now snow, snow, snow
Spring can't get here soon enough.
Brule

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Yes this snow is great for the sled shredders,i never did own one
I prefer bikes anyway ,and don't have a boat either ,although i do have a canoe eh
I saw one old guy on an old beat up honda cb 450cc on Monday
He's probably riding today by the looks of him,lol

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
BTW about that exhaust piece you needed.
I bet i got a pipe that you can use ,we would have to compare what i got,it's from a yamaha cruiser
text me a pic of yer piece if you want

·
Registered
51 Posts
BTW about that exhaust piece you needed.
I bet i got a pipe that you can use ,we would have to compare what i got,it's from a yamaha cruiser
text me a pic of yer piece if you want
  1. It's a strange part Yamaha used in the 80's called a collector box I think. 4 pipes go in and 2 come out but pipe #1 shares space/volume in the box with #3 and #2 shares with #4. I think that they all rust like this one. Mine looks pretty much the same I might just try and build one or go the 4 into 1 route.

Attachments

21 - 28 of 28 Posts