Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Heriberto from El Salvador , Central america, i feeling so exciting because tomorrow will pic up my ney harley is a 2006 custom XL 1200, my previously bike was a yamaha v star 650 classic but i always deame about to have a HD and now is a real thing, thanks for accepting me in the forum, i am a spanish speaker, sorry for all mistaken on english.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,370 Posts
Bienvenido a bordo

·
Veteran Member
3,275 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Heriberto. You'll love your new bike. I bought a Sportster 1200 Custom new in 2006, and I still have it. It's been a lot of fun to ride and has never given me any problems. I changed the shocks and seat for a more comfortable ride, otherwise it is mostly stock.

·
American Legion Rider
23,697 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
No te preocupes Heriberto su Inglés es betten que mi español.
Bienvenidos de Nuevo México
And congratulations on your new Harley.

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Mucha gente ( incluido yo ) tienen el amor de una Harley Davidson , y están ahora llegando a ellos. Seamos realistas , son caros . Se necesita un compromiso de poseer uno , teniendo en cuenta su precio. Hasta ahora , he tenido mucha suerte con mi 2004 , y espero que tengas buena suerte con la tuya.

espeso

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,370 Posts
Got to love Google translator :)

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Don't have a freakin clue why yall are talkin about..except he loves his Harley Davidson....good enough for me..peace love...ride on...and I am going to sleep...2 am is early

·
American Legion Rider
23,697 Posts

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,903 Posts
Welcome and Enjoy the Sportster .. Am partial to the 2006 as was the Last of the Carbs and all the flaws of the Rubbermounts of 2004 and 2005 had been Ironed out ..

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Me too jahuth...lol...i am trying to be politically correct...ain't no fun....i guess being laid up is bothering me more than I thought ...

·
Nightfly
4,421 Posts
Welcome and Enjoy the Sportster .. Am partial to the 2006 as was the Last of the Carbs and all the flaws of the Rubbermounts of 2004 and 2005 had been Ironed out ..
What flaws might you be referring to Joe. My 04 1200/1250 has not given me one thing to complain about.

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,903 Posts
My 04 XL which had 2 years .. Valve Seals, Replaced 3 Crank Position Sensors they restyled it twice but never owned up to it being a defect , Front Motormount , Battery Cover Kept Blowing off until Locked it down with Zip Ties .. Heard others with 04 and 05 complain of the same issues .. I did love it though .. :71baldboy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts