Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am in my 60's and have built and owned all jap bikes,current ride is a 2003 vtx1800c with some mods I did to it.All my builds turned out great,I do my own fabrication work and paint

·
American Legion Rider
23,527 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am from southern part of Massachusetts going to pick up a 83 Suzuki gs550 tomorrow for free don't know what shape its in but looking forward to another build

·
ZAMM Fanatic
2,730 Posts

All of my builds, well ... hey, did you see those Bronco's beat the Pats the other night????

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
"Southern part of Massachusetts" where? East/West? I'm in CT and often "cross the line" in Seekonk, and Springfield, depending on where I'm headed.

If you ride into the center of CT, I'm "up" for a ride to the shore!! (Going Saturday, in fact).

I LIVED in Mass. some years ago, and have family and friends all OVER that State.

-Soupy

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee!
As others have stated, once you get your 15 posts in and can post pics, looking forward to pictures of some of your projects!
Ed

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,301 Posts
It is always good to have confidence.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
New project

Just got home from picking up my next project,will post a pic of what it before I restore it,right now is on the back of my truck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts