Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Rob, I'm co-owner of LionShield Garage out of Bemidji,Mn and part of my business is older Motorcycles, fabrication & customization ..I wanted to Join this Forum to interact with Fellow enthusiasts and get opinions on customization ideas and possibly gain expertise from seasoned fellers when necessary, or provide info where I can help..馃榿..Hello everyone!!..

Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
Welcome to the forum

American Legion Rider & sub-Administrator
Thank you!..how do I post it? I actually have some to post if you guys would like to check it out..
If you are just trying to post, you just did it. Now look for a specific forum and post there. If you are wondering how to post images of your fabrication progress, see below. By the way, the full site listing can be seen by selecting those dots and lines to the left of the avatar if that's a problem you are having.

There is also, How To Create A Showcase and How To Create A Gallery.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you are just trying to post, you just did it. Now look for a specific forum and post there. If you are wondering how to post images of your fabrication progress, see below. By the way, the full site listing can be seen by selecting those dots and lines to the left of the avatar if that's a problem you are having.

View attachment 67287

There is also, How To Create A Showcase and How To Create A Gallery.
ok yep, I think I figured it out now..thanks a ton

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol yah, that's how them yoopers do it yah. Welcome dude, these guys don't know what they're talking about 馃ぃ. What kinda shop? What kinda content?
You guys got the accent close, but, not quite on point, Dontcha know..馃ぃ..we're a automotive and older Motorcycl restoration shop, we also do "project" retrieval and transport..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts