Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there from iowa. While I haven't owned a bike for several years I have been working towards getting back into riding and have found myself with a project bike. I am also new to custom projects but thought I'd give it a try. I came here to get as much help as possible so will be on here quite often I'm sure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haven't figured out all components on bike yet but most of it seems to be a 78 honda cb750 raked out with a girder springer front end. As I go forward I will figure out what I will need help with. Thanks all for the welcome. I will post a pic after I figure out how.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
On a '78 you should probably visit the "vintage" part of the forum. People there are often better tuned in to needs for older bikes than we are here.
Pictures are a breeze. Upload any pictures to a place like Photobucket and just paste in the IMG link they give you to have a picture show up here. This is a picture of one of my former bikes done exactly that way.

If you right click on the image and look at the image info you can see what I called it, where it is stored and lots of details about the picture such as pixel sizes and such.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts