Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My name is Scott and I'm from Bloomington IN. I ride a 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 and a 2013 Road King CVO. I work in pharmaceuticals and also spend a lot of time with my motorcycle club, motorcychosmc.com. Our mission is to raise money for kids battling childhood illnesses.

Looking forward to chatting and sharing stories. If there is anyone near the Maggie Valley area, I will be there the end of July. Would look forward to meeting up and throwing a few back!

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. We used to ride a 2005 Kaw Vulcan Nomad. It was a great ride & we really enjoyed it. Then we got into touring this great nation on our bike and needed one with a few more creature comforts for those long rides.

·
American Legion Rider
21,251 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the Forum. We used to ride a 2005 Kaw Vulcan Nomad. It was a great ride & we really enjoyed it. Then we got into touring this great nation on our bike and needed one with a few more creature comforts for those long rides.
I hear ya, the Vulcan has been a great bike. I will more than likely sell it soon (not practical to have 2 bikes right now) but will never have anything bad to say about the Vulcans. It's been bullet proof.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts