Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, so eh.....I got a suzuki bike that I want to ask questions about.
Guess I need 3 posts to do it, so this is post #1.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'd personally fix the motor that's in there before replacing it with a Chinese one. Parts are impossible to find, they are heavy as hell and usually suck. Like most things made in China they are kind of a disposable product. Once they break you may as well chuck it in the dumpster.

Try out wheelingcyclesupply(dot)com, thumpertalk or drzparts(dot)com for parts. Aftermarket exhaust? Stock Jetting? If no and you are in the market for one, the Yoshi is awesome and the JD Jet kit works like a champ. I think they even have some jetting for that igloo weather you have up there!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am looking for stock setup to begin with.
Those sites look promising, I will surf them.
I will probably just rebuild to spec!

·
American Legion Rider
18,544 Posts
I'd try staying with OEM parts like as been suggested.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hello from sunny Western Washington state. You will get good information as long as you don't ask me. Welcome aboard

·
Premium Member
6,526 Posts
Hi

Yeah, so eh.....I got a suzuki bike that I want to ask questions about.
Guess I need 3 posts to do it, so this is post #1.
Hi new guy from Canada.
I have noticed that Canada is a large place. Any hint as to which part you are in. Makes a difference if you get sympathy or envy.

There are also quite a few Suzuki bikes, so a hint about what year and model it is would also help.

Reply to this and you will have another post to add to your list.

Unkle Crusty* Currently in White Rock BC where it is 10 C or 50 F.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Happy to see you on the boards. Welcome from Edmonton, (the place where Santa gets his Reindeer from)
To reiterate what Unkle Crusty asked, whereabouts are you from in Canada? What sort of Suzuki do you have?
True story man! posts are so easy to fill here. And here in BALMY Edmonton we are cruising at at toasty ... wait for it ... high of 7 degrees Celsius! Riding season is just around the corner Canadian Peeps.

AND BY JOFF IT'S BEEN A F***ING LONG ENOUGH WAIT!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
<-----------There I added it, I guess I should have done that first....eh! Calgary, Alberta, Canada!.....eh!

·
Registered
176 Posts
How about you Mark? What are you projections that the Canadian Forces are going to have to deploy to save your @$$ from flooding this summer... (AGAIN)
lol
Totally just kidding, even though I deployed there the spring of 2013.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts