Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Linda. I ride a 1985 VT 750. I love the freedom of long cruise down the highway, enjoying my music.
I tend to ride alone, since my riding partner passed.
I鈥檓 from Alberta so my riding season is short. My bike is old like me, but she reliable. At until this year.馃ゴ

Premium Member
Gidday from a small Island on the left coast.
My sister in law also fits your description, but she quit riding after her hubby died. UK

Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
Welcome from Kansas!

Premium Member
My SIL is in Fort Saskatchewan. I can understand the short riding season. Good that you connected with your dad and riding. My dad rode bikes in England a long time ago. he never had a bike in NZ where I grew up, but he did take us to the bike races in the fifties. UK

Registered
2010 Kawasaki Concours 1400
Welcome to the forum Linda! I envy that you got to share riding with your dad. Best gift you can give your kids, or parents is time just like that.

American Legion Rider & sub-Administrator
WELCOME ABOARD our site, and...

Thanks for your introduction.
We are friendly site here. Well, most of us(y)

And very sorry about the loss of your partner.

Reactions: Retired Guy

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome from Kansas!
Sweet thanks.
My SIL is in Fort Saskatchewan. I can understand the short riding season. Good that you connected with your dad and riding. My dad rode bikes in England a long time ago. he never had a bike in NZ where I grew up, but he did take us to the bike races in the fifties. UK
that must have been sweet
Welcome to the forum Linda! I envy that you got to share riding with your dad. Best gift you can give your kids, or parents is time just like that.
hi, yes it was a great bonding time.
WELCOME ABOARD our site, and...

Thanks for your introduction.
We are friendly site here. Well, most of us(y)

And very sorry about the loss of your partner.
thanks,

SUPER MODERATOR
Welcome to a great forum.
Sam:)

Registered
2005 CBR1000RR; 2018 CBR1000RR SP; 2021 Ninja 1000SX
Welcome, Linda!

A friend of mine sold his VT750 because he complained to me that it was not stable on the freeway. Looks like your experience is different from his.
May be his bike was faulty. I'm in the market for a more upright bike myself. Still looking.:)

Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
Welcome to the forum Pooh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts