Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just stumbled across your site............new but not to riding. Have been on a Harley since '95 but have ridden bikes since the third grade. Currently riding an '09 Ultra Classic.

·
ZAMM Fanatic
2,732 Posts
Southeast Tennessee.
Oh, there's some FINE riding in them parts. (Along with some serious firecracker stands....)

Are you on GreatestRoads (app) or MotorcycleRoads.com, inputting the great rides around your area???

I intend to be out there in October, Huntsville....would like some route suggestions.

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. We try to take at least 1 trip a year out to your area. It is so beautiful and not all that far away.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, there's some FINE riding in them parts. (Along with some serious firecracker stands....)

Are you on GreatestRoads (app) or MotorcycleRoads.com, inputting the great rides around your area???

I intend to be out there in October, Huntsville....would like some route suggestions.
Where are you going to be staying? The Cherohala Skyway is a given, just a really nice ride. The Dragon is over hyped, over crowded and generally just no fun unless you ride it through the week. Highway 68 north outta Tellico Plains is real nice. Highway 64 east out of Polk County going west is a pretty ride as well. Highway 30 west out of Athens is another good ride with many lesser known roads branching off you can have fun with.

Welcome to the Forum. We try to take at least 1 trip a year out to your area. It is so beautiful and not all that far away.
You should come on out...........Your only about a day west of us. It would make a nice destination for a long weekend.

Welcome to MC forum buddy, your Ultra Classic sounds interesting, please share some pics!
Thank You................I realize this is more of a metric base membership but rest assured I could care less what a man/woman rides as long as they ride. I love the Ultra and generally put about 15-20K on per year as far as miles go. Unable to post a photo due to low post count.

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
We were there last week. Unfortunately we were in our car this time. We can leave home and be in Pigeon Forge in 7 hours if we ride hard.

I don't think this is really a "metric" forum. We have a lot of Harley guys & gals. The thing that drew me here is that it just didn't matter what you rode and everyone is so friendly and helpful.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We were there last week. Unfortunately we were in our car this time. We can leave home and be in Pigeon Forge in 7 hours if we ride hard.

I don't think this is really a "metric" forum. We have a lot of Harley guys & gals. The thing that drew me here is that it just didn't matter what you rode and everyone is so friendly and helpful.
I live about 45 minutes south of Pigeon Forge........................Thats good to hear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts