Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I just started riding about a month ago, she wanted a scooter, so we baught a Honda Helix 250, we both then took the state offered Basic Riders Course and she says " the scooter is not gonna do it for me", so we are looking for two beginner bikes...lol my plan worked

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. My husband and I ride together and it is nice to have someone to pull over and talk to. But then I'm normally the one pushing to go riding. I would ride a lot more if I could get him to go with me. Like right now, it's 93* out and I would jump on the bike and ride all afternoon but it's too hot for him.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
In central Illinois you might want to visit World of Power Sports in Decatur. They have a huge selection of used bikes on the floor and if you don't see something you like, describe what you would like to the short salesman with a desk in the NE corner of the building. They have an attached warehouse where he might find something for you. I love dealing with that guy but can never remember his name. If you are closer to Champaign, the multi-brand dealer, Sportland, is really easy to deal with. I always dealt directly with Sam, the owner. It is where I got my Vision, but they do not have the huge used selection that you will see in Decatur.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts