Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 06 honda cb919. I really like to wheelie and can pretty well but only in 1st and 2nd gear. I can only get the front up a tiny bit in third. The power is there and I feel like there is something to solve this problem. Someone suggested a slightly larger sprocket on the rear. Any suggestions?

·
American Legion Rider
25,916 Posts
Don't ask me. This first I've seen or heard of this. And I don't see any signs that anyone deleted them either which is equally strange. Can it be a different post we are looking at here and another has everything? Maybe he didn't like the answers and is trying again. I don't know and can't help if I can't see any deleted posts and I can't.

·
Nightfly
4,598 Posts
Don't ask me. This first I've seen or heard of this. And I don't see any signs that anyone deleted them either which is equally strange. Can it be a different post we are looking at here and another has everything? Maybe he didn't like the answers and is trying again. I don't know and can't help if I can't see any deleted posts and I can't.
I guess it could be Larry, and after I posted on this thread I did see another thread under the same heading. Not sure how 2 threads with the exact same heading got started but apparently they did... Oh well, guess that answers the question....

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,502 Posts
Redundancy?

·
American Legion Rider
25,916 Posts
Now if you detectives had used the "Report" button, one of the mods could have deleted the duplicate or even given a warning to the poster. Seems a little late now on two counts. I can certainly delete this one if there is nothing here except complaints and discussion of complaints. What do y'all want? The mods don't arbitrary remove posts so there has to be a reason and consensus. But it seems way too late now from my prospective.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts