Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I owned this bike back in my teens and I'm interested and hopeful to find another but want to make sure I buy the exact same bike. Unfortunately the only picture I have was taken many years ago, see attached and I can't remember if it was a 250 or 250.

From my research, the 250 is DS7 and 350 is a R5C and both seems to look exactly alike. Can anyone help me identify which model this bike is?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts, suggests and comments.

Happy New Year!

Lee Wiles
Richmond, VA

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello all,
I owned this bike back in my teens and I'm interested and hopeful to find another but want to make sure I buy the exact same bike. Unfortunately the only picture I have was taken many years ago, see attached and I can't remember if it was a 250 or 250.

From my research, the 250 is DS7 and 350 is a R5C and both seems to look exactly alike. Can anyone help me identify which model this bike is?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts, suggests and comments.

Happy New Year!

Lee Wiles
Richmond, VA

Attachments

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I used to have a Yamaha RD400 many years ago. That bike looks a lot like a Yamaha RD350 though.

I wasn't even aware Yamaha made RD's smaller than 350cc but apparently they did, although the smallest one sold in Canada was the 350.

What year was that photo taken do you know?

You can do a Google image search for Yamaha RD bikes, quite a few look just like that one. Good luck in your investigation

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.