Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some recommendations for some new bright and well built led turn signals
Some recommendations on brands, im trying to update the look of my 03 shadow spirit make it look a little more modern. Im open to black or chrome.

·
Visionary
5,136 Posts
I've used Custom Dynamics stuff a few times, NOT cheap but well made.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
By rights; any lights should have a DOT approval stamped or embossed printed right onto the lens. If it is DOT motorcycle approved lighting the seller will be making a big deal about that right in the sales literature. If DOT approvals are not mentioned or obviously printed on the lenses then you are most likely buying novelty items.

·
Registered
NRA Life Member
1,375 Posts
By rights; any lights should have a DOT approval stamped or embossed printed right onto the lens. If it is DOT motorcycle approved lighting the seller will be making a big deal about that right in the sales literature. If DOT approvals are not mentioned or obviously printed on the lenses then you are most likely buying novelty items.

Just about cover all items coming out of china.. deffinatly not dot aproval markings...

But, then again, that seems to be the theme these days. The US went from making mechandise that was well know to last the test of time. When the stamp "Made In The U.S.A" meant something, to buying in bulk so the sellers can make max proffits and the customers come and buy another when they fail from the glorious world of cheap china made ****.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts